Sunday, September 28, 2008

Make money online with no selling or affiliate marketing

Making money online is not as difficult as you may think. There are plenty of ways of making money online without investing much time or money. Selling products is a great way of making money, but it has never worked for me. I rely on another method to make money online.

I have tried just about everything to make money online including ebay, craigslist, affiliate marketing, making a website, clickbank, and selling ebooks. None of those things really worked for me. I made a few dollars here and there but that is about it. I needed a mroe serious, long term way of making some decent money online. That is when I found out about IFW's.

IFW stands for incentivized freebie website. Basically, it is a site that will give you money or an item for free in exchange for filling out free offers and trials. It does take a while to get used to doing and I would greatly recommend using a guide to get started because there are a lot of ways to mess up even if you think you are doing everything right.

I have had great success with IFW's, so far I have made around $1,000 per month and that number is increasing every month too. The reason that I am sharing this information with you is: the more money that I make, the more money that you make...and vise versa.

If you would like started, I would recommend reading a guide or instructions so that you will have a running start.

No comments: